CURRENT IN-PERSON WORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
8:30AM - Outdoor/Drive-In Worship; 45 minutes long; Ends November 22nd
9:45AM - Zoom Sunday School classes for all ages; Rotating in-person adult classes
11:00AM - In-person Worship; live-streamed online.
- Per the State of Texas Guidelines, anyone feeling sick, or with a temperature over 100.0 must worship online only. Those who are at-risk* are encouraged to worship online.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distance at all times. No physical touch. There will be no Fellowship Time during our worship services.
- Use hand sanitizer. Volunteers will be standing by with sanitizer.
- Masks are required for the health and safety of everyone per the direction of the North Texas Conference UMC. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Narthex restrooms are available for use 1 person at a time.
- Wait for ushers to seat you and dismiss you.
- The church bulletin will remain in digital form. Please access it on your phone or tablet by downloading it from the weekly E-Messenger or you can scan the QR code poster stationed at the entrance with your phone’s camera.
- Register your attendance online.
- Offering will be taken by stationary baskets near the exits. No offering plates will be passed. You can still give via Tithely, Online Bill Pay, or mail-in.
- Children will remain with their families at all times. Childcare will not yet be available. Young Disciples will continue to be part of all of our services.
- Bathrooms will be available for use 1 person at a time. Parents must accompany children under the age of 10 to the restroom.
- Decide if you are staying in your car or sitting outside on lawn chairs.
- If sitting in lawn chairs, park in the parking lot and ushers will direct you to an area in the field where you can sit with comfortable social distancing.
- If staying in your vehicle, drive onto the field and you’ll be directed to a parking spot in the grass. The sound will be broadcast on 104.7 FM for you to listen on your radio.
- Feel free to dress comfortably and bring water.
- Keep masks on, but feel free to sing along with the music.
- Offering will be taken in the Offering Drop Box on the Welcome Table
- Young Disciples will be live, but children will remain with families.
- Enter through the main entrance,
- Masks are required. If you don’t have one, greeters will provide masks and hand sanitizer for you
- Put your mask on before entering the building
- Proceed straight to the sanctuary, do not linger in the Narthex except while you’re waiting to be seated. There will not be donuts or coffee.
- Advance Registration required.
- 2 rows reserved for new guests.
- Seating capacity has been reduced to 50. Every other row will be blocked off.
- Keep at least 3 chairs or an aisle in between you and the next person.
- Ushers will greet you at the door of the sanctuary and will direct you where to be seated. We will seating from the front to the back.
- We will seat people as singles, couples, families, or in groups of people attending together (defined as those arriving in the same vehicle together).
- Feel free to hum along with the music, however there will be no congregational singing at the indoor service.
- You will exit through the side door of the sanctuary. Ushers will dismiss by row, starting with those closest to the exit.
- Place tithes and offerings in the Offering Drop Box by the door as you leave the service.
- Pre-packaged cups and wafers will be available on a table for outdoor & indoor worship.
- Take and touch only what you need.
- We will remain in our seats for the duration of any Service of the Table.
- 'Altar Rail' offerings will need to be designated as such and placed along with regular tithes and offerings in the stationary offering baskets as you exit.
- Online communion will be offered to those that cannot attend in-person. You are welcome to pick up communion elements the day before a Communion Sunday.
- The Sanctuary is available throughout the week. The Fellowship Hall is only available on Sunday morning for our Adult Discipleship Classes on a rotating basis.
- From now until the end of the year, groups related to Worship Preparation and Discipleship will be given priority to reserve space indoors. Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are already booked through December.
- After using a room, group leaders will need to sanitize the space with a two-step process. Sanitizer will be kept in the little alcove cabinet in Narthex where “Lost and Found” used to be.
- Wipe down all hard surfaces, like tables and countertops with Oracle 1 Sanitizer. Squirt onto the surface and let sit for a second and then wipe with a paper towel, leaving the surface damp. Don’t touch for at least 1 minute. Put away all tables after sanitizing.
- Spray aerosol sanitizer over the whole area that was used. Hold the container high in the air and walk backwards as you spray, covering the entire area including chairs, and exit the room as you spray. Put away all chairs after sanitizing. (You do not need to spray the chairs at close range)
- There will need to be at least 1 hour of time between the end of one group meeting and the beginning of the next.