2016 Vacation Bible School
July 18-22, 6-9 pm
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, July 17th at 5:30 pm
Children from age 3 (by September 1) through fifth grade
Walk-ins are welcome
Surf’s up! VBS 2016 is coming! Surf Shack VBS has everything you need to keep your Surfers in the pocket so they’ll hit the impact zone with a deeper understanding of God’s awesome power!
Register your kids (online or at the church office) – invite friends and neighbors – and consider how you can help bring our VBS to life. Adult and Youth Volunteers are the Lifeguards for the Surfers as they get stoked about God’s mission in their lives!
See our 4th and 5th grade Reporters daily photos and articles on our Facebook page!
Summer Fun for Kids!
Vacation Bible School (VBS) is an outreach ministry we provide to educate children about God. It takes place one week every summer. The cost is FREE, though donations are greatly appreciated.
A typical day at Vacation Bible School may include:
- Bible stories
- Arts and crafts
- Puppet shows
- Sports activities
- Snack breaks
- Team lessons
- Character-building activities
- Children learn about religion through fun, age-appropriate activities.
- Life lessons help every child learn how to be a good person and a friend to others.
- Perfect for younger children to get a feel for camp without having to go away overnight.
- Kids meet new friends who share their beliefs.
- You don’t have to be a church member to attend VBS.