Feeding the Hungry
First Church, The Colony’s Food Pantry is open every Thursday from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. We provide emergency groceries to families once every two weeks for income-qualified residents of our community. We currently serve 45 families a month.
Items Most Needed:
- Canned Meat (tuna, chicken, spam, etc)
- Spaghetti Noodles and Sauce
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Dry Beans
- Canned Fruits/Beans/Vegetables/Soups (all varieties)
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Cereals (boxed, oatmeal, instant oatmeal)
- Toiletries (toothpaste/brush, shampoo, bar soap, disposable razor, etc)
- Diapers (all sizes)
If you would like to help feed the hungry, there are several opportunities available. You can:
- Donate Food or Other Items
- Donate Money – we’ll do the shopping!
- Plant-A-Row – plant extra to donate fresh vegetables from our Community Garden
Contact us for more information.