Caregiving for individuals or families in need
The Care Ministry at First Church exists to support individuals who have needs in the church family and surrounding community. We seek to care for you not only spiritually, but also physically, mentally and emotionally.
Our care ministries are wide and varied but all are focused on caring for you and pointing you to Christ. These include:
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Prayer Chain
- Good Samaritan
- Crisis Fund
- Food For The Soul
- Homebound/Hospital Visitation
- Scribbles – cards/notes of encouragement
- Yarn Nuts – Knitting & Crochet Ministry
- Umbrella Ministry – provided during Sunday services
Contact us if you or your family are in need.