Please join us for this encouraging seminar
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Saturday, December 2, 2017
1:00pm to 3:00pm, Fellowship Hall
No matter how long it’s been since your loved one died, grief can make the holidays a painful time. But there’s hope. Join us for an encouraging seminar that will help you survive the holidays and discover new reasons to enjoy them again.
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar helps participants discover:
- How to deal with emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to find hope for the future
A Surviving the Holidays event lasts for about two hours. You’ll be welcomed by warm, caring people who understand what you are going through and who want to help. During the seminar, you will:
- Watch a 40-minute video, filled with practical holiday survival tips and the real-life stories of people who have navigated the season after their loved one’s death.
- Hear other seminar attendees explain how they are dealing with the holidays.
- Have the opportunity to share how grief is affecting you. (No pressure—this is optional. We want you to feel comfortable.)
- Receive a personal copy of the GriefShare Holiday Survival Guide.
Watch an excerpt from the Surviving the Holidays video.